would be great if you could implement a feature like the Microsoft Office F4-Key. This saves you tons of keystrokes and clicks during designing of diagrams.
The functionality is quite easy: If you hit the F- Key you just repeat the last action.
For Example (on Powerpoint):
- Your last action was to change the color of one object to green.
- Select all objects you want, hit F4-Key, Result: All objects are green.
- Your last action was to change the line style, from simple line to an arrow-line.
- Select all lines you want to transform, hit F4-Key; Result: All lines have now arrows.
- Your alst action was to align a text to the left.
- Select all text you want to transform, hit F4-Key; Result: All the selected text is aligned to the left.
For more details, please see: http://techforluddites.com/f4-the-magic-ms-office-key-no-one-knows-about/ or just try it on powerpoint. It's really usefull and makes it so much easier to work with it.
In my opinion it would be a boost to your application, as transforming lines/connectors and aligning text or changing colors is currently a wearisome task on Gliffy...
Cheers -- Erik
Magic Key: Repeat last action! Like Microsoft Office F4-Key