At this time, Gliffy for Confluence Cloud users may experience an issue impacting diagram publishing. This issue is based on usage of the Confluence Beta editor.
If you currently have the Confluence Beta editor active, publishing a diagram and then subsequently publishing the Confluence page will result in a Gliffy 404 error where the diagram should be placed.
Our engineering team is currently aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as promptly as possible. In the meantime, we do have a work-around that should assist in ensuring your diagram is published to the Confluence page correctly.
To ensure your diagram displays correctly, follow these steps:
- Download the corresponding Gliffy diagram (.gliffy) file from the page’s attachments.
- Rename the local diagram file as PreferredDiagramName.gliffy (the preferred name being at your discretion.
- Add a new Gliffy diagram to the page using the standard flow and import the file from your system.
- Publish the diagram.
- Remove the previous Gliffy macro
- Publish the Confluence page
This should result in the diagram displaying correctly. If you experience any further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Gliffy Support by submitting a new ticket by clicking HERE.