Are you looking to reduce the white space of your final product?
Here is how to decrease the white space of your exported, printed or published diagram:
- First, with the diagram open, right click (or Control+Click) and select "Zoom - Fit to Screen"
- Now, click Edit, Select All
- Next, click in the middle of the diagram and using your mouse, drag the shapes to the upper left of the page
- Then, click File->Document Properties
- Next to 'height' and 'width' type in lower pixel values. This will be the amount of your diagram to export.
- Finally, export, print or publish your diagram. The final product will be cropped to the dimensions you selected