To create a diagram with Gliffy, follow these steps or visit our User Manual: https://guide.gliffy.com/user-manual/gliffy-online-user-manual/1/en/topic/creating-diagrams
- Visit www.gliffy.com and either Login if you have an account, or click the "Start Drawing!" button to launch the Gliffy Editor
- You will be directed to the "Welcome Screen" dialogue. To create a new diagram, click "Create Document" or go to File->New.
- You will be directed to the "Create a New Document" dialogue where you can choose to make a diagram from a Blank template, a Gliffy template, or import a template
- To place symbols on the drawing stage: click, drag and release them to the drawing stage (note: If you hover over a shape with your mouse, the label for the shape will show)
- For other tips about using Gliffy, see our User Manual: https://guide.gliffy.com/user-manual/