How to Transfer or Move Diagrams Between Your Accounts
With many of you expanding your personal use of Gliffy to include more than one Gliffy account, the question may arise: How do I move diagrams between my Accounts?
With the diagram you would like to move open:
- Click File->Export as Gliffy and save to your desktop as a .gliffy file
- Click into Account Settings->Switch Accounts, and choose the desired account to move the diagram to: (this only applies if you have multiple accounts under the same email). If they are under different emails, you must logout and login to the other account.
- In the new account click the "Import" button and locate the downloaded .gliffy file on your computer
- Double-click selected file or click "Open"
- When import diagram says your file has finished importing, click "Open"
- File->Save and name your diagram
*Comments are non-transferable and will not appear on imported diagrams.