To set up the multi-user account:
- Login to your current account (if you need to create an account, read about that here). In the upper right, access your Account Settings->Upgrade.
- There you will select the plan you want and how many users. Once purchased, you can start adding users to your account.
- Go to Account Settings->Users.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you'd like to add to your multi-user account then click "Add". Once added, you can select any of the users to be an administrator of the account or restrict users from viewing certain folders.
- All the users you enter will receive an email from Gliffy, inviting them to the multi-user account
- If they already have a Gliffy account, when they login they may need to switch the account they are logged into. They will then be brought to the group account vs. their pre-existing account. They can also set the default account from here.
- If they have diagrams they'd like to move from their pre-existing account to the multi-user account, have them view these directions (http://support.gliffy.com/entries/315464-Moving-Diagrams-Between-Your-Gliffy-Online-Accounts-) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if you are in free trial, you'll want to upgrade the account to a paid account before your trial expires. To do this, click the 'upgrade' or 'purchase a plan' banner, select the multi-user account and enter your credit card details.