In order to help troubleshoot an error you're experiencing our team may ask you to produce output from your browser. The best way to do this is using a tool in Mozilla Firefox called Firebug. Additionally, you'll need to install an extra plugin for Firebug called NetExport.
- Using the Mozilla Firefox browser, download the Firebug plugin: http://getfirebug.com
- Download the latest version of the NetExport here: https://getfirebug.com/releases/netexport/
- Enable Firebug by pressing the toolbar button
- Recreate the issue
- Export the results
- A file with the *.har extension should be saved to a location you specified. Attach that file to your support ticket
- Additionally, you'll want to take a screenshot of the "Console" as there may be additional errors found in this view: