If you're having problems with the Gliffy Confluence Plugin, in many cases our support team will need you to provide us with detailed logging information.
The following documentation will explain exactly how to do this. Please note that you'll need to have administrative rights in Confluence to do this.
Turn on Gliffy Logging in Confluence
- Navigate to Confluence Admin --> Logging and Profiling.
- Activate Gliffy Logging by adding "com.gliffy" at the DEBUG level.
- If you are running a version of Confluence affected by the Atlassian bug CONF-32438 (5.1.x - 5.5.x), please do the following:
- Shut down Confluence.
- Navigate to <Confluence Install Directory>\confluence\WEB-INF\classes.
- Edit log4j.properties.
- Add the following lines, after the first uncommented occurrence of "log4j.logger":