Purchasing or Trialing Gliffy for Atlassian Cloud
Please follow the steps below to purchase or trial Gliffy for Atlassian Cloud, which does not require a license key:
- Login to your Atlassian Account at my.atlassian.com. If you do not know this information, you will need to contact your Admin.
- Under my.atlassian.com/product->Atlassian OnDemand select Actions: Configure Products & Users in the right column
- You should see Gliffy listed under Confluence or JIRA
- You can either initiate a Free Trial by selecting the "Start Free Trial" Button or you can activate and add to your monthly plan if your trial has already expired by selecting the "Activate" Button
- Any purchase will be charged monthly to your Atlassian account.
Installing & Managing Gliffy for Atlassian Cloud
Gliffy is readily available in your Atlassian Cloud environment once activated. If you are an Admin for your Cloud Instance, you can manage Gliffy in two ways from your Admin Page:
- Add-Ons--> Manage Add-ons
- Adminstration--> Gliffy Plugin Administration
From here you will be able to see what version of Gliffy you are running, number of diagrams created, autosave options, and HTML5 viewer options.
Contacting Atlassian Support:
Go to support.atlassian.com and file a ticket for Atlassian Cloud.
Gliffy Cloud Pricing Model: