To copy and paste between Gliffy Diagrams in your Confluence pages:
* This presumes you have both a Gliffy Diagram you wish you copy content from and a diagram (can be blank) you wish to paste content to (destination diagram). If you do not have the destination diagram created yet, please do that before beginning the steps.
- Open the diagram you wish to copy content from and the diagram you wish to copy to in separate browser tabs (they must both be open)
- Select the items to copy, then Click Edit, Copy
- Go to the tab with the open the document you wish to paste into
- Click Edit, Paste to paste the content into the destination document