Did you create a diagram in Gliffy Online and now you'd like to use it in Confluence? Please note this will only work in Gliffy for Confluence v6.2 and above.
Important note: At this time, diagrams created with Gliffy Online are not compatible with Gliffy for Confluence. For more information, please see this article.
Follow these quick and easy instructions to move a copy of the diagram to your Wiki:
- Open the Gliffy Diagram in Gliffy Online
- Click "File, Export as Gliffy"
- The diagram will download to your computer as a .gliffy file
- In Confluence, Edit the page you wish to add the diagram, click "Insert, Gliffy Diagram"
- Choose "Import" on the left side of the start screen
- Click "Choose file" and browse to the Diagram File you just downloaded, double-click on the file
- Click "Create" at the bottom
Save your page in Confluence.