There are a few ways to move your diagram:
Use the Save As feature (v6.6 and higher)
1. Start by clicking Edit on an existing named diagram from a Confluence page.
2. Once the diagram is open, go to File->Save As.
3. This will open the Save As modal. You can change the name of your new diagram at the top. Select if you want to save to This Page, a New Page, or an Existing Page.
Insert a Diagram
1. In your new page, click Add, Gliffy Diagram
2. Click "Search" on the left side of the Create Diagram screen or "Insert Diagram" in the upper right corner
3. Navigate to the space and search for the diagram name you wish to move/copy
4. Click on the diagram and click "Insert"
5. Save the page in Confluence
Note: Using this method will maintain the diagram on both pages as two individual documents. To completely remove the diagram from the initial page, delete the diagram attachment and the Gliffy Macro from the page.
Export the Existing Diagram
1. Go to the page in Confluence and Edit the page
2. Click Edit on the diagram you wish to move
3. Click File, Export as Gliffy
3. Save the .gliffy file to your Computer
4. At the page in Confluence you want the diagram moved to: Click Add, Gliffy Diagram
5. Click "Import" on the left side of the Create Diagram screen then click "Choose File" to browse to the Gliffy file you just exported
6. Select the file then Click "Create"
7. Save the page in Confluence
Note: To completely remove the diagram from the initial page, delete the diagram attachment and the Gliffy Macro from the page.