The following is a sequence of steps to perform if you're asked to fully uninstall/reinstall Gliffy.
Please note: all of your Gliffy diagram data will be preserved throughout this process (diagrams are stored as attachments in JIRA issues).
1. Uninstall the Gliffy JIRA Plugin using the JIRA UPM (in JIRA Administration --> Add-Ons).
2. Stop/shutdown JIRA.
3. Delete (or move away) the following directories:
These directories will be automatically recreated when you restart JIRA.
4. Delete the plugin from the database by executing this query:
DELETE FROM plugindata WHERE pluginkey = 'com.gliffy.integration.jira';
5. Delete the plugin license from the database by executing this query:
DELETE FROM bandana WHERE bandanakey like 'com.gliffy%';
7. Restart JIRA.
8. Reinstall Gliffy JIRA Plugin by using the UPM, and re-enter your license key.